Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
We are currently hiring for an Operations Coordinator for our Hydratight Services business in Saudi Arabia who will be responsible for all administrative tasks related to our office in Saudi and Operations requirements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full office reception and administrative support services. Receive visitors to the office, open and distribute post, and maintain meetings/event diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
- Assist with vendor registrations for all clients and agencies as needed.
- Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and act as appropriate.
- Maintain the office filing system for tools, equipment, and office stationery.
- Make all the travel arrangements for the team.
- Maintain all office and gate passes for the visitors and the team.
- Undertake projects and research, which might require contact with external agencies, as required by the management.
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Apply safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality work and a responsible environmental attitude.
Who are we looking for:
- A Saudi National with relevant bachelor’s degree and with an administration background is preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in an administrative or coordinator role.
- Highly motivated and organized individual with a flexible approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work independently while meeting tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work or safety.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed