Applicants for the UK, Switzerland or Belgium are also encouraged to apply as the role can be filled from more countries.
Please upload the CV in English.
Here at Enerpac, we’re on a journey. We’re building a culture that celebrates the diverse makeup of our business. A culture where inclusiveness is more than just an initiative. Somewhere we all feel accepted, valued, and equal.
Your unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds hold the key to unlocking solutions that drive our business forward. Enabling us to continue to develop innovative new products that work under the most challenging conditions anywhere in the world.
To unleash the power of diversity within our business we will continuously seek out new ways to empower teams to reach their full potential. Removing barriers to inclusion and championing a better workplace for us all.
Responsible for developing the Rail market vertical growth by building a strong customer base and converting the known potential into contracts all over European Markets
- Meet sales and margin goals of the financial Rail vertical market plan in the territory of responsibility.
- Generate customer requirements through sales visits and close customer contact, actively visit the larger end-user accounts and any prospect identified.
- Grow sales within existing Clients and generate additional sales growth/ profit through the identification and development of new Clients.
- Cooperate well with all local and regional colleagues to develop and implement global, regional and local strategies within the region that will result in exceeding the annual financial targets.
- Prepare and manages professional quotations independently, take care of active follow-up on these and to convert into orders successfully.
- Liaise between Center of Excellence (CoE), Application Engineering and the Application Specialist to provide solutions/applications using standard and/or custom designed products.
- Ensure promotion of products and services by organizing technical presentations, demonstrations and trainings
- Travel within the region and elsewhere as required.
- Report regularly on opportunities, current quotation status and expected orders and use these information for a proper forecast.
- Lead and coordinate marketing activities such as VOC, exhibitions, market mapping etc...
- Report to the Commercial Management on relevant commercial activities within the territory, complaints, trends, competitive actions, and any recommendations to improve sales results and productivity.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. Follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed