In addition to the below please refer to the FST Grading Procedure P-TRA-20084 for relevant training, competency required and resulting grade status.
• Ensure all HSSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
• Leads by example and always represent the Company in a professional manner, both internally and externally.
• Follows the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures including quality, safety, environmental and HR.
• Look out for opportunities, actively generate extra work scope for Hydratight but only where this clearly delivers extra value to the client and with their full agreement and support. Identify key site contacts and supply this information to the Sales or Operation Team.
• Be an ambassador for the businesses ensure that Health & Safety always comes first.
• Actively support and Champion Hydratight safety culture and values by participating in all safety standdowns, engage with all client Safety Identification systems. Submit a copy of a minimum of 1 submitted Safety Observation Cards per 21 Days.
• Assesses specific task requirements including identifying potential hazards using risk assessments.
• Correctly uses and maintains all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment. Carries out all duties with a Safety-First attitude towards the equipment and working environment.
• Interfaces with the client on site in a professional manner and always represents Hydratight to the highest standards, promotes best practice to industry standards.
• Actively participates in client and company STOP and Hazard reporting systems.
• Adheres to all site related procedures and processes including permit to work etc.
• Inspection of piping and mechanical flange components against project specifications to ensure compliance.
• Inspection of flange related spool fabrication, erection, flange assembly and tightening in accordance with project procedures and specifications.
• Updates JDMS under direction of Supervisor, Joint Integrity Engineer or Project Engineer and Manager.
• Ensures compliance with project joint integrity Management procedures and philosophy.
• Produces and writes clear, concise records on the results of inspections.
• Identify and complete effective toolbox talks both distributed by Hydratight or the client.
• Maintains a high standard of tidiness within own work area during and on completion of the work.
• Coaching and mentoring of S1 status FST.
• Assists Superiors or Joint Integrity Engineers in: Line walking/Punching, drawing correction/updating (as built), Marking up drawings (independent I.D) carry over work, Work pack/Test pack creation, Database population, Tagging, Workflow control, Progress reporting, Detailed technical report writing, Inspection of joints, fault finding, Identification of remedial work, Stop control.
• Correctly maintains and prepares equipment for demobilization and accurately tagging faulty items.
• Correctly uses and maintains with calibration appropriate measurement equipment including but not limited to non-digital micrometres, Vernier Calipers or Ultrasonic Units.
• Actively participates in Company improvement initiatives including LEAD.
• Accurate and timely completion and submission of all job-related documentation including flange tightening reports/joint completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms.
• Hire Vehicles are to be fully inspected at first opportunity, all damaged is to be photographed and reported to the manpower coordinator, vehicles to refuelled prior to off hire.
• Self-Check Validity of external training certification: BOSIET, Medical, MIST, CCNSG Passport & Competency Card. Where applicable GWO, Rope Access and Confined Space. Contact Operations Minimum 6 weeks from date of expiry.
• All FST to compete a QCheck reviews on a temporary FST during peak season when on site or offshore. Frequency minimum 3 for each 21 Days Offshore for peak months.
• Meet all requirements as described with the FST Handbook P-HRG-20076
Additional When FST is Machining Competent.
• Correctly uses wide range of portable machining equipment to carry out assigned tasks.
• Correctly maintains and prepares equipment for demobilisation.
• Correctly uses and maintains with calibration appropriate measurement equipment including but not limited to non-digital micrometres & Vernier Calipers.
Additional When FST is Leak sealing Competent.
• Accurate and timely completion of leak sealing application sheet with customer.
• Accurate and timely completion of safety related paperwork, permit to work, Risk assessment and pre-start toolbox talks.
• Correctly uses and maintains non-digital measuring equipment.
• Can liaise with customers and address any leak sealing concerns and advise the best application.
• Assist in the selection of the correct compound for the work scope, due to heat, medium and pressure.
• Has a wide range of experience with different leak sealing scopes of work, including but not limited to gland, bonnet, flange and enclosures.
• Correct PPE selection per work scope and routine maintenance requirements.
• Actively supervises and coaches HT52 FST on the correct actions and sign off logbook history.
Additional When FST is Hot Tap Competent.
• Accurate and timely completion of Hot Tap questionnaire.
• Correctly builds and pressure tests Hot Tap equipment premobilization to suit work scope pipe work pressure ratings.
• Correctly uses and maintains both Pneumatic and hydraulic Hot Tap Machines
• Correctly uses TMJI skills in conjunction with Hot Tap Machines during assembly and disassembly.
• Correct use and maintenance of bagging equipment installation/removal.
• Correct use of wedge stops installation/removal.
• Accurate and timely sign off, of FST logbooks.
Additional when FST is a Fulltime or Adhoc Supervisor.
• Supervises the site activities of other Hydratight Technicians and/or customer technicians.
• Responsible for the on-going assessment and appraisal of Hydratight Technicians.
• Seeks to resolve site related disciplinary and/or people issues as they occur.
Works closely with other disciplines on site to ensure the professional and safe completion of all tasks.
• Enforces Hydratight and site-specific safe systems of work.
• To set an example and ensure that those under their management, or working in their area of responsibility are aware of and comply with their roles & responsibilities.
• To ensure that safe systems of work are developed and maintained, to ensure that work equipment is fit for purpose and maintained.
• To identify training needs and ensure all personnel are competent in the tasks required of them.
• Ensures all relevant documents and reports are completed and submitted on time as required.
• Manages on site equipment to ensure maximum utilization.
• Acts as key focal point between site and Hydratight Operations team(s).
• Ensure accurate and timely completion and submission of all job-related documentation including flange tightening. reports/joint completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms.
• Maintains Company quality, safety, and environmental standards.
• Maintains a high standard of tidiness within own work area and ensures all those supervised adhere to the highest standards.
• Coaching and mentoring of S1 FST look for opportunities to increase on site experience by pairing with relevant competent FST.
• All Supervisors complete FST appraisals on full-time FST, frequency 1 per 21 days offshore where bolting and machining activities are taking place by the team they are supervising.
• Pass ongoing competency assessments at required frequency to retain competency and grade.
• Ability to read and understand and mark up technical drawings.
• Organised and able to create and or maintain Work pack, Test packs and permits.
• Fluent in written and verbal English communication skills is required; all other languages are advantageous. Internal company communication in English is mandatory.
• Ability to read and write technical reports, complete timesheets.
• Ability to use a range of digital devices for the completion of client online induction as well as internal and external software.
• Complete and maintain Offshore survival certificate and medical.
• Work well with minimal supervision; self-discipline and self-motivation.
• Good working knowledge of Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Travelling both domestically and internationally as requested.
• Full driving license.