Here at Enerpac, we’re on a journey. We’re building a culture that celebrates the diverse makeup of our business. A culture where inclusiveness is more than just an initiative. Somewhere we all feel accepted, valued, and equal. Your unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds hold the key to unlocking solutions that drive our business forward. Enabling us to continue to develop innovative new products that work under the most challenging conditions anywhere in the world. To unleash the power of diversity within our business we will continuously seek out new ways to empower teams to reach their full potential. Removing barriers to inclusion and championing a better workplace for us all.
· Provide coordination and administrative support to the operations team and processes.
· Manage Prime4 system, planning arrangements to maintain compliance (eg. Calibration) while
minimizing disruption to operations.
· Record and maintain record of quarantined equipment and time in quarantine.
· Coordinate the investigation of all NCRs raised.
· Responsible for pulling together all site metrics at month end – including but not limited to TCIR/Safety
· Attend and keep MOM for Operations Meetings.
· Act as communication link between Site Operations Team and Workshop teams by maintaining and
updating workshop planner.
· Monitor and report on missing items on return from project, coordinating and ensuring efficient close out.
· De-facto document controller for Aberdeen Kirkhill site and responsible for coordinating all
project/operations related documentation.
· Working with the site HSSEQ Manager ensuring all BMS documentation is maintained and revised in a
· Coordinate regional X-matrix compliance and report.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating site information boards (Facility & CI) on a daily/weekly basis
· Responsible for all international exporting and importing of products and assets.
· Responsible for cycle count set up and assisting with inventory internal and external audits.
· Recording of time management for workshop personnel
· Maintains project P&Ls throughout the project lifecycle and issues reports on a weekly basis.
· Prepare invoices for submission to invoicing function.
· Responsible for ensuring Oracle system is updated within a 24-hour cycle by the operations team.
· Maintains accurate records and electronic and manual filing systems for all purchase orders,
attachments, quotations, requisitions, etc. in accordance with standard documentation and ISO
documentation control procedures.
•At least 2 years' experience of operations administration preferably with service-related companies
•Experience and working knowledge of processes involved in planning and operations management systems
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Experience using Oracle or other ERP system on a daily basis
•Proficiency with MS Office applications
•Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure. Able to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
•High degree of ethics and personal conduct.