Here at Enerpac, we’re on a journey. We’re building a culture that celebrates the diverse makeup of our business. A culture where inclusiveness is more than just an initiative. Somewhere we all feel accepted, valued, and equal.
Your unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds hold the key to unlocking solutions that drive our business forward. Enabling us to continue to develop innovative new products that work under the most challenging conditions anywhere in the world.
To unleash the power of diversity within our business we will continuously seek out new ways to empower teams to reach their full potential. Removing barriers to inclusion and championing a better workplace for us all.
We are currently hiring for a Service Sales Manager for our Hydratight Services business in Qatar who will be responsible to manage, drive and develop the service business in line with the MENAC Strategic Plan and overall business goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing, building, and growing relationships with decision makers and executives for customers in Qatar. Focusing on our Key Clients and EPC Contractors to expand and maintain Business relationships.
- Setup long term call of contracts to generate steady business with NOC’s and IOC’s in Qatar.
- Represent all service LOB's from Enerpac Tool Group with the Key Clients and ensure that we maintain our strategic position as market leader in Qatar.
- Maintain current knowledge on competitor activities, market offerings and efforts – document and communicate the information accurately to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal support team, subject matter experts and operations team.
- Maintain sales prospects and quotations pipeline and complete required internal and external general communication.
- Travel domestically and regionally to customer and company locations as required.
Who are we looking for :
- A Sales oriented candidate with experience working in Oil and Gas Industry and who holds Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/BA or related Fields.
- 8 years’ experience in Middle East and Qatar region.
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and presenting project status and risks to senior management.
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to multitask, priorities and manage time effectively.